The METAPLAS.DOMINO kila flex meets all the requirements of a flexible, customer-oriented, low-maintenance production machine, which keeps all doors open for special requests. Therefore, the freely accessible octagonal PVD chamber with 2 doors for loading and unloading is an ideal platform for automation and easy operation with reduced maintenance. At the same time, in addition to arc and sputter technologies, PACVD precursor systems can also be used and integrated into the system.
- APA Arc, HiPIMS sputtering or HI3 technology on up to 6 flanges
- New etching technology ADVANCED AEGD
- Double-walled, water-cooled stainless steel chamber accessible from both sides with 2 chamber doors
- Automatic opening and closing of loading door for automation process
- Precursors for various PACVD processes, also in combination with a nitriding process
- Retrofitting of various technologies and analysis systems (plasma) depending on customer requirements