For critical joining applications in high-temperature service conditions, trust our Amdry brazing filler metal products. Our high quality materials provide repeatable processing results and excellent in-service performance.
Chose the right filler metal for your application
- Nickel-, cobalt-, and iron-based alloys for substrate and processing compatibility
- Choices cover most process melting temperatures and service temperatures
- Product formulations suitable for narrow-gap through wide-gap applications
- Oxide-free filler metals produced using dry-gas atomization for repeatable results
- Products approved for many OEM specifications
Application choices to suit your production needs
- Powders, some available in fine or coarse particle sizes to match your application
- Organic pastes, packed in a variety of cartridge and syringe sizes, or bulk packed
- Custom braze tapes with your choice of adhesive
- Custom, die-cut braze preforms for very rapid application on complex-shaped areas
Contact us to discuss a solution for your high temperature brazing application.