Medical implants require both complex geometries and a biocompatible chemistry. 3D printing an implant can provide several benefits within the same process, accurate geometry, precisely positioned surface features according to the required performance (i.e. bone ingrowth into a 3D mesh structure), reduction of process steps and excellent mechanical properties. Oerlikon Ti64 G23 (ELI) powder is the perfect medium for those applications.
Highest Quality Powder for 3D Printing
- Available in 2 PSDs, -45+15 µm for laser powder bed fusion (LPBF) and -106+45 µm EBM (Electron beam melting)
- Spherical powders with lower O2 for better reusability
- Dedicated Ti64 production facility utilizing the EIGA process for highest product consistency
- Print tested and heat-treated parts made from Oerlikon Ti64 G23 powder meets and exceeds ASTM F3001 requirements for UTS, YS, EI and RA in both XY and Z directions
- Nadcap certified QA lab
- In stock for fast delivery
In addition to the 2 stocked Ti64 G23 powder sizes we can also offer custom sizing to meet specific PSD requirements.