Outstanding quality and repeatable results are the hallmark of our brazing materials, which is why so many companies choose them for their brazing applications. Our filler metals are designed to meet most high temperature braze processing needs.
A diverse portfolio designed with your needs in mind:
- Nickel-, cobalt-, and iron-based filler metals for high temperature joining processes
- Expert technical support and filler metal advice
- Braze powders manufactured using dry gas atomization for high-quality, consistently homogeneous materials that are oxide-free
- Choice of product forms to suit your application requirement: powder, paste, custom tape, or custom preforms
- Manufacturing facilities with quality systems certified to world-class standards that include ISO 9001 and AS 9100
- Tested in Nadcap accredited laboratories
- Products certified to many OEM specifications
- A trusted supplier for more than 40 years
For critical joining applications in high-temperature service conditions, trust our Amdry brazing filler metal products. Our high quality materials provide repeatable processing results and excellent …
Activated Diffusion Alloys
Economically repair and restore critical superalloy components in aircraft and power generation gas turbines with our Amdry diffusion braze alloys. These alloys eliminate the detrimental effects of silicide …
Standard & Superalloy Filler
For effective wide-gap brazing applications and component repair, combine our Amdry gas-atomized standard and superalloy powders with our high-temperature braze alloys and diffusion braze alloys. Our wide-gap …
Metco nickel aluminum clad filler powders are specially formulated to ensure consistent processing and excellent abradability for gas turbine honeycomb sealing applications.