AM Metal Powders
We offer AM (3D Printing) tested and qualified nickel, titanium, cobalt and stainless steel metal powders with the technical support required for successful printing.
We have developed an intensive materials development program to qualify new materials for the unique requirements of AM processing. Results in the form of reference mechanical properties, heat treatment and microstructure from our printed materials are a foundation ready to be built upon.
Our global engineering, sales, and logistics network means we are ready to help you select the best materials for your specific application. Whether you need a material from our existing portfolio or a custom material to meet your specification we stand ready to support.
Available: Stocked for Short Lead Times
- Made to stock powders / 48 h shipment of regionally stocked powders
- Regionally positioned (Westbury, NY, USA; Kelsterbach, Germany; Shanghai, China)
- Consignment stocking options available
- Long Term Supply Agreements
- Over 6 million units moved through network
Reliable: AM Tested and Qualified
- Powders are print-tested, quality-controlled, and tested in world leading labs prior to market release
- Chemical and physical analysis
- Material traceability
Process Specific: Designed for AM
- PBF-LB (Laser Powder Bed Fusion) - also referred to as SLM, DMLS, DMLM, L-PBF
- PBF-EB (Electron Beam Powder Bed Fusion) - also referred to as EBM
- DED (Directed Energy Deposition) - also referred to as DMD, LMD, LMF
Shop 3D printing materials online at myMetco! Currently exclusive to the United States.