Choose your country / language

1946 - 2021 Un leader mondial des hautes technologies à partir d'une simple idée

Depuis 75 ans, Oerlikon Balzers est synonyme de leadership mondial pour les hautes technologies et le développement novateur des revêtements en couches minces. Nous vivons notre passion pour les solutions de surface avec une combinaison unique de durabilité, de dynamique innovante, d'esprit d'entreprise et de tradition. Nos clients et notre environnement en sont les premiers bénéficiaires – hier, aujourd'hui et demain.

Explorez 75 ans d'Oerlikon Balzers

Le premier revêtement dur PVD de Balzers pour les outils, BALINIT® A, est officiellement "né" le 1er septembre 1978. Depuis, Oerlikon Balzers a vécu une histoire jalonnée de succès sans précédent, depuis ses débuts à la conquête du monde des revêtements à son accession au rang de leader du marché.

Ligne du temps

Filtre de la chronologie

Launch of BALINIT FORMERA / FORMERA PLUS – the coating solution for AHSS forming applications

Opening of the 5th Customer Centre in South Korea

Oerlikon Balzers opens its 5th Customer Centre in South Korea, in Gwangju. “Korea is a genuine Oerlikon Balzers success story. This new centre will enable us to provide an even better, short-term delivery service for our customers in the forming tool / home appliance industry and for our automotive industry customers in the prosperous Gwangju area,” says Marc Desrayaud, Head of Business Unit Tooling Solutions at Oerlikon Surface Solutions.

Expansion of the Automotive Solutions facility in Bengaluru, India

The new Automotive Solutions building triples the size of the existing Oerlikon Balzers service centre in the Southern Indian mega city. With this significant investment in the future and in the Indian market, Oerlikon Balzers can now provide its customers from various industries with better and faster service, as well as with an extended portfolio - focused on the automotive market, but also taking in the aerospace, oil & gas, medical, textile and machining market for Precision Components.

70 years of innovation

In 1946, the “Gerätebau-Anstalt” in Balzers was founded. Prof. Max Auwärter, Franz Josef II von und zu Liechtenstein and the entrepreneur Emil G. Bührle, had the revolutionary idea of developing manufacturing processes in the area of thin coatings and constructing the equipment required for the industrial implementation themselves. Thus, for the first time, the process and the equipment became a single unit and were also offered and sold together – a business model that has enjoyed exceptional success for over 70 years.

1 de 4

Des commentaires ou des questions ? N'hésiter pas à nous contacter !

keyboard_arrow_up