Oerlikon Neumag is a global market and technology leader in complete production systems for BCF carpet yarn as well as solutions for synthetic staple fibers. It is also a leading provider of nonwoven technology.
Oerlikon strives to be your most reliable business partner, worldwide.
We increase value through high-quality innovative industrial solutions, continuously.
Markets and core competencies
- Our open mindedness, combined with our thirst for knowledge to fully understand the processes for which we make our machines, put us in our position as a market and technology leader for complete turnkey lines for the production of BCF carpet yarns and synthetic staple fibers.
- In the nonwoven sector, Oerlikon Neumag is the industry's first supplier for all major nonwoven processes. Our unique portfolio of key technologies enables us to provide turnkey Airlaid and Spunbond lines, as well as innovative technological concepts for nonwoven products - all from one source. Our customers benefit from the dynamic flexibility and specialist know-how of our key technology sites in Germany, Austria, Denmark, Italy and the USA.
- Our engineering expertise is based on more than 50 years of experience in machine and plant design. The information and knowledge gained during this time has been transferred into our engineering language. Oerlikon Neumag's engineering covers all areas for the formation of the plant, continuous operation, as well as contractual guarantees for the product quality and the performance of the production:
- Plants for BCF carpet yarn production
- Plants for staple fiber production
- Plants for nonwoven production
Products and solutions
Oerlikon Neumag offers its customers - besides the single technologies Airlaid, Spunbond and Meltblown, as well as not complete Spunbond production lines and the possibility of combining individual technologies for entering new markets.
BCF carpet yarn technology
Oerlikon Neumag offers a product portfolio in which the customer is certain to find the plant designed to meet its needs - from modular plant systems for manufacturing highly sophisticated BCF carpet yarn to turnkey plants, both designed for smaller-scale production.
Staple fiber technology
Oerlikon Neumag's product range of plants for the production of synthetic staple fibers varies from two-step plants with production capacities from 10 tons/day specialty lines, up to 300 tons/day commodity lines to high flexible one-step plants for smaller scale production.