The shares of OC Oerlikon Corporation AG, Pfäffikon, have been listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange since 1973. To provide our shareholders with transparent and comprehensive insights into our shares, you will find relevant data and information on historical price movements below.
Ordinary Share Oerlikon
|Bloomberg Symbol:||OERL S|
|Traded on:||SIX Swiss Exchange|
|Issued Shares:||339 758 576 (Status December 31, 2015)|
|Nominal Value:||CHF 1,00|
|Share Capital:||CHF 339 758 576 (Status 31.12.2015)|
|Voting Rights per Title:||1|
|SPI Sector Classification:||Industrial Machinery (2757)|
|Selected Indices:||Swiss Performance Index (SPI), Swiss Market Index Mid (SMIM), STOXX Europe 600|
|Accounting Standard:||IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards)|
|End of Fiscal Year:||December 31|
|Domicile:||Pfäffikon SZ, Gemeinde Freienbach, Switzerland|
|Address:||Churerstrasse 120, 8808 Pfäffikon SZ, Switzerland|
Oerlikon regularly commissions an analysis of its shareholder base to track the composition of registered shareholders, as well as that of nonregistered investors. The latest study of January 2017 shows that 9% (Jan. 2016: 9%) of the share capital is held by private investors, the vast majority of whom are based in Switzerland. The other 91% is owned by professional investors, which include financial investors such as the Renova Group and institutional investors (investment funds), insurance companies and pension funds.
A complete list of disclosure notifications can be obtained at SIX Swiss Exchange.
as of June 30, 2018
- OC Oerlikon
- Liwet Holding AG
Regional Distribution of Institutional Investors
as of December 31, 2017
- North America
- United Kingdom and Ireland