Surface Solutions Segment | Amherst
Position Title: Inside Sales
Location: Amherst, NY
The Inside Sales position has the responsibility to support the region develop new areas, new customers or new industrial segments. Also this position will be support the Director of Sales and Operations to maintain C& D portfolio, up selling and cross selling. This position will work with the Area DSO, TAM, and Product Managers, to provide the right service for the customers assigned in the Area of responsibility. These activities will include cold calling (prospection), customer support, technical advice, data analyses, problem solving.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with Weasy ERP System, CRM System
- Support implementation of Strategies together with the Director of Sales & Operations of the region and TAM.
- Work with External sales teams to enhance the presence of Oerlikon and boost sales in different areas
- Work together with Admin Sales team to solve problems related to customers in the Area, also together with quotation team to provide quick answer to customer needs
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to prospect and create new business and leads in different segments and transparently communicate all relevant details and actions to the necessary stakeholders.
- Intensive use of the internet to prospect as well as track industrial movements
Minimum Skills Required:
- Experience in remote Prospecting and bringing new sales leads
- Ability to follow a plan with minimum guidance
- Execute instructions precisely
- Must be - a listener, a continuous learner, detail-oriented, technical, hands-on, results-driven, a trouble shooter, energetic and professional with an excellent work-ethic (Must)
- A Two or Four Year Degree in Engineering or related Technical field (Nice to have)
- Any experience in manufacturing, working directly with manufacturing. (Nice to have)
- Working with machine tools - knowledge in tool geometries and machining parameters (Nice to have)
- Basic knowledge of surface treatments (Nice to have)
- Expert Proficiency working with MS office (i.e., Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) is required
Oerlikon Leadership Competencies:
DRIVE FOR RESULTS
INTEGRITY AND TRUST
- Advertised Since
Import as VCF
With your application you agree that your personal data for the purpose of personnel planning and the development of your career will be used by a third party employed by the OC Oerlikon Corporation. In line with the usage of these data access is granted for a third party outside the area of validity of the EG directive. We will take care that your rights according to EG guidelines will be granted within such a further use. Hereby we inform you that you have the right/request of information about the further use as well as about content and structuring of your personal data. You can recall your agreement at any time.