Field Service Technician (m/f)
Surface Solutions Segment | Stockholm
Field Service Technician (m/f) Sweden
We are seeking a motivated Field Service Technician at our Swedisch office in Stockholm.
In this role you are responsibile of the installation, commissioning, maintenance and repair of our coating systems and peripheral equipment (industrial robots) at our national and international customers. The training of our customers will also be part of the work.
- installation of Oerlikon Metco products
- issue customer-layouts
- equipment / operator training
- installation project management
- systems and components repairs
- service project preparation and management
- technical training preparation
- customer phone support
- internal customer support related to technical issues
- obligation to inform the customer concerning security issues in writing in the service reports (porosity hoses, gas leak detector function etc.)
- training of new service technicians
- repair of system-components internally
- responsibility for the shipped spare parts during a service intervention
- Electro-technical occupation
- knowledge of PLC technology
- knowledge of pneumatics
- knowledge of mechanics
- Professional experience is a plus
- English, written and verbal
- good knowledge of PC-work (MS-Office: Excel etc.)
Branch office in Stockholm or preferably near Gothenborg, other locations in southern part of Sweden can be also possible.
We offer a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package and the professional advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
Can you identify with this position and are you looking for a new challenge? Then we are eager to meet you. We look forward to receiving your application via our online eRecruiting- tool, either in English or German, stating your salary expectation and your earliest availability.
- Advertised Since
P: +49 6142 6033 105
Import as VCF
With your application you agree that your personal data for the purpose of personnel planning and the development of your career will be used by a third party employed by the OC Oerlikon Corporation. In line with the usage of these data access is granted for a third party outside the area of validity of the EG directive. We will take care that your rights according to EG guidelines will be granted within such a further use. Hereby we inform you that you have the right/request of information about the further use as well as about content and structuring of your personal data. You can recall your agreement at any time.