Today’s metal processing operations place even greater mechanical and thermal demands on many of your tools. BALINIT® ALCRONA EVO, a true evolution of the universal coating introduced in 2004, has raised the bar again and delivers outstanding results in gear cutting, milling or punching and forming.
BALINIT® ALCRONA EVO gives you even more productivity than its predecessor coating, with enhanced coating properties that extend the service life of your tools by more than 30%*.
Improve the performance in many metalworking applications and benefit from the many advantages of BALINIT® ALCRONA EVO:
- Higher wear resistance through optimized coating structure and increased hardness
- Improved performance as a result of higher coating toughness
- Due to the reduced compressive stress, the coating adheres even better to the tool
- Reduced crater wear on HSS cutting tools thanks to lower thermal conductivity
- Increased number of regrinding cycles per tool
- Lower tool costs and contributing to sustainability through reconditioning
BALINIT® ALCRONA EVO replaces BALINIT® ALCRONA PRO and offers even better properties for reliable metal processing.
* compared to BALINIT® ALCRONA PRO