Trivac Vane Pump Depot Repair: Trivac Rotary Vane Pumps
Description of a typical Rotary Vane Pump Regular Repair (Trivac B, Trivac BCS):
Remove toxic materials and safely dispose of them in accordance with state and
- Clean the working surfaces.
- Replace consumable parts (o rings, gaskets, shaft seals, valve plates, vanes, plugs, vibration dampeners).
- Replace if necessary (sight glasses, exhaust valves, gas ballast assemblies ,centrifugal switches, motor couplings, dirt traps, inlet & exhaust ports, demister pads, fans).
- Reuse rotors, cylinders, shafts, bearing plates.
- Check motor operation and rotational lock bearings were applicable.
- Rebuild and test to factory specifications.
- Repair and re-label.
Items not covered in the repair include motors, oil casings, feet, filters, PFPE fluid, attached accessories, and missing parts.
A Major repair includes items 1 - 4 and 6 - 8 . Item 5 is eliminated and the module assembly is replaced which includes the rotors, cylinders, shafts, and bearing plates.