Coating Thin films are mostly invisible but nevertheless highly effective.They are used, for example, on architectural glass as thermal insulation and/or to protect against the sun’s rays, on eyeglass lenses to prevent glare or scratching, on laser mirrors to intensify the reflection of light or radiation, on compact disks and in cold-light lamps, as well as on tools and ball bearings to prevent wear.
None of these would be possible without vacuum technology and specially designed vacuum components.
The following Leybold products are suitable among other things for the coating:
- Screw Type Vacuum Pumps - SCREWLINE
- Screw Type Vacuum Pumps - DRYVAC
- Roots Vacuum Pumps - RUVAC
- Rotary Vane Vacuum Pumps - SOGEVAC
- Mechanical Turbomolecular Pumps - TURBOVAC
- Magnetic Turbomelecular Pumps - MAG
- High Vacuum Pump Systems - PT
- Helium Leak Detecting Systems - PHOENIXL
- Cryopumps, Cryogenics - COOLVAC