ICT System Specialist, Client Engineering
Our ICT Systems Engineers work within a young, very specialized and highly motivated team, aiding in the design and formulation of procedures and standards on all aspects of our ICT Systems and related projects.
Locations: Switzerland: Pfäffikon SZ or Liechtenstein: Balzers
- You are jointly responsible for the operation and further development in the unified endpoint management area and its add-on applications.
- You manage and further develop the client environment, this includes monitoring and reporting.
- You create, maintain and rollout software packages for the various platforms.
- You evaluate and integrate new services, software and hardware into the existing environment.
- You ensure security & compliance in cooperation with the respective expert teams.
- You improve the maturity level through organization & automation.
- You provide 2nd and 3rd level support to our various business units and international colleagues.
- You connect with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- You create and maintain technical as well as end user documentation.
- You collaborate in corporate IT projects.
- Conceptual design and implementation of solutions in the Windows client area along the entire IT lifecycle
- You acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings and support policies in order to provide & implement technically accurate solutions as per defined SLA.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years of experience in Windows client engineering and endpoint management at a global scale.
- You have a solid knowledge in Microsoft infrastructure topics, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, and Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
- Excellent customer and service orientation approach to handle the technical problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving and analytical approach.
- Should have a high level of self-initiative attitude and drive to get things done within the defined SLA and quality.
- Willing to travel internationally up to 10 percent as when required
Required Technical Skills:
- Expertise and in-depth experience in Windows 10 and standard Microsoft Applications.
- Expertise and in-depth experience in Microsoft SCCM and Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
- Practical experience in Active Directory, especially in the Group Policy Infrastructure.
- Must have scripting, automation and software packaging skills.
- Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician certification is an advantage.
- In this role you are part of a global team with state-of-the-art technologies
- A very welcoming, supportive and collaborative team spirit, where you can bring in your expertise in SD services
- Your own personal career development, taking part in regular trainings
- Attractive working conditions including home office days
- An open company culture and modern office facilities at the south shores of lake Zurich within 10 min walk to the train station Pfäffikon/SZ with direct connections to Zurich; the motorway Chur/Zurich within 5 min drive. As alternative in Balzers in the southern part of Liechtenstein; the motorway Chur/Zurich/St. Gallen within 5 min drive.
Use this unique opportunity to further your career and join us on a game changing journey for a Sustainable future. We love the challenge of pushing the boundaries of innovation to serve our planet and society. Want to know more?
>Yes? Then let´s talk about it!
Ross JC Watson, Recruiter EMEA
Phone: +49 (0) 172 145 4226
Oerlikon engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans. Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions. A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 10 600 employees at 179 locations in 37 countries and generated sales of CHF 2.3 billion in 2020.
Oerlikon Balzers is one of the world’s leading suppliers of surface technologies that significantly improve the performance and durability of precision components as well as tools for the metal and plastics processing industries. Oerlikon Balzers operates a dynamically growing network of more than 100 coating centres in 35 countries in Europe, the Americas and Asia. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team.
Sustainability is a living principle for Oerlikon.