Business Process Lead eProcurement SAP
Global responsibility for SAP Master Data Management for eProcurement services and tools according to the agreed goals and approved budgets in line with the company’s overall strategies
- Set strategies, policies and targets for eProcurement Master Data Management and monitors Master Data Quality in close collaboration with ERP System owner.
- Assume responsibility for eProcurement and SCM Master Data Management processes & tools (process definition, tool evaluation, implementation, training, and adoption)
- Lead global and regional eProcurement Master Data Management and assigned eProcurement and ERP projects
- Support of OSS strategic purchasing for harmonizing material category structure, and agreed ad-hoc analysis
- Development and planning of supply chain projects and developing the associated project plans and decision documents
- Development of cost reduction potentials, warehouse controlling and reduction of working capital in SCM
- Interface Support and coordination of IT-Engineering-ERP Projects
- Build strong collaborative networks with key stakeholders and ensure communication
- Develop and implement best practice procurement tools and methodologies
- Develop and ensure the System Support for End-Users
- Should have worked in Engineering / manufacturing company for at least 10-12 years in MNC company.
- Work experience in SCM (Supply chain management) function / procurement function is a must.
- Experience of working in SAP , preferably in MM module.
- Degree / Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical /Production).
- Good in excel skills.
- Individual contributor role but should have project management skills.
- Work experience in “ARIBA” software and knowledge of e-Sourcing tools / software will be added advantage.
- Fluency in English communication.
- Strong Analytical and innovative thinking
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills with practical experience in driving change
- Willing to travel globally – 10 % travel required.
Oerlikon is a global technology group with a clear mission: to become the leading provider of surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing.
Oerlikon (SIX: OERL) engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans.
Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions.
A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 11 100 employees at 182 locations in 37 countries. In 2019, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested more than CHF 120 million in R&D.