Standard & Superalloy Filler
For effective wide-gap brazing applications and component repair, combine our Amdry gas-atomized standard and superalloy powders with our high-temperature braze alloys and diffusion braze alloys. Our wide-gap solutions meet the stringent requirements for aviation and other rigorous industries.
Our standard filler alloys can be combined with our standard braze filler metals for wide-gap applications. For repairing wide gaps on gas turbine components, we offer superalloy filler metals that can be combined with our Amdry activated diffusion braze alloys.
The right options for your specific application
- Cobalt- and nickel-based powders compliment our activated diffusion braze alloy powders
- Nickel-based powders facilitate wide-gap applications when blended with standard braze filler metals
- Coarse and fine powder cuts are available for many powders to suit your repair needs
- Dry gas atomization manufacturing produces oxide-free powders that do not interfere with the braze process
- All of our powders are manufactured under highly controlled conditions
- Testing on each material lot ensures OEM and industrial specification compliance
- Superalloy materials meet requirements for several OEMs, so one product an be stocked for different engine types
Superalloy powders can be pre-blended with activated diffusion powders per specific customer requirements, which:
- Eliminates the need to track and stock multiple materials
- Eliminates a process production step
- Pre-blended materials can be provided as powders or as paste to aid in the application of the product to your component