Additive Manufacturing Materials
Our MetcoAdd materials are designed and tested specifically for additive manufacturing processes. As such, they are proven to deliver reliably manufactured components with superior properties. Partner with us for high performance materials for your toughest additive manufacturing challenges.
Additive manufacturing materials with a difference
Oerlikon Metco has more than 80 years of experience in development and manufacture of materials for use in critical applications. Our application-tailored solutions experience, combined with our staff of material and industry experts and our global sales and logistics network is your assurance of an additive manufacturing solution that will exceed your expectations.
- Developed and tested for additive manufacturing applications
- Particle size distributions tailored for your additive manufacturing process and system
- Optimized powder morphology ensures uniform and consistent part builds
- Spheroidal powders optimized for high packing density and excellent flow properties
- Gas atomized for uniform part microstructure
- In house printing facilities to test materials and optimize process parameters
- Ability to produce test articles
- Cobalt-based alloys
- Nickel-based alloys and superalloys
- Non-hardenable stainless steels
- High-strength stainless steels
If you need a product that is not currently in our portfolio, contact us. We have the manufacturing flexibility and experience to develop a custom solution that fits your requirements.