Thermal Spray Turnkey Coating Systems
From initial consult through start-up—and beyond, Oerlikon Metco’s turnkey system expertise is your single source for a custom-engineered package designed for production efficiency, safety and regulatory compliance.
State-of-the-art turnkey systems are self-contained manufacturing facilities designed as individual production units for handling many different types of parts on a daily basis or fully integrated cells for mass production lines.
- Manipulation systems are custom designed for the size, geometry and daily processing requirements for your parts
- In-depth initial consult to understand your needs and budget
- Detailed quotation package and sign-off on engineering drawings
- Assembly and test at our facilities to ensure proper integration and functionality
- Fully integrated safety protocols enhance your risk management programs
- Installation supervision and start-up at your facility
- Operation and maintenance training for your staff
Key turnkey system offerings
A consistent development program of process hardware and software, as well as an extensive exchange of experience with users in a wide-range of industries, has allowed us to develop a full range of turnkey systems that meet customer requirements.
- Core thermal spray technology
- Single and multiple process systems
- Control and management systems
- Integrated robotic handling systems in a variety of high-level problem-solving designs
- Work stations designed for highly efficient production
- Customized handling designs for demanding and highly technical applications
The following listing of turnkey systems is exemplary and illustrates Oerlikon Metco’s comprehensive capabilities in industrial engineering and design:
RotaPlasma HS1 Rotating Plasma Gun Manipulator
RotaPlasma™ HS1 is a unique high-speed rotating plasma gun manipulator. It greatly enhances the capabilities of a standard plasma gun by providing continuous rotation during spray operations. It can be used to …
Coating System for Transition Ducts
In conventional spraying, the bulky transition duct is rotated or indexed while the plasma gun is moved axially through the transition duct. Our more efficient solution rotates the plasma spray gun while …
Multi-Process Thermal Spray Coating System
An innovative thermal spray installation for coating industrial rollers that features four processes in one system: Atmospheric plasma spray, HVOF liquid fuel, Electric arc wire, Sealing (post coating).
Coating System with Indexing Turntable
The performance of this system is based on its high automation level. The automated facility ensures a continuous flow of parts that enables high production volumes.