In highly demanding markets, Oerlikon Graziano pursues a Global Quality approach, applying to products reliability and to all services offered to Final Customers.
For doing that, a structure responsible for the implementation and verification of the system for Quality management has been defined, making the necessary resources available.
Over the years, Quality Management System has been recognized as compliant with all main Automotive Quality Standards: now the IATF 16949:2016 Standard is the reference, as stated by one of the more respected Third Party Certification Body.
External qualification, as well as different quality awards by main Customers, are the results of strong efforts made by Oerlikon Graziano during these years, whose Targets are summarized in the following points of the Quality Policy:
- Fully satisfaction of the Final Customer requirements
- Warranty of final product quality and reliability, through “zero defects” performance targets requested both internally and to Suppliers’
- Systematic Investments in technology, to allow the delivery of advanced and cost-competitive products
- Improvement of human resources’ motivation and involvement, through their continuous development and empowerment
- Periodic monitoring of quality objectives, always promoting the “continuous improvement” philosophy.
Such objectives are developed in the Quality Plan which represents the main management instrument to translate and enact the quality principles.