Choose your country / language

Disclosure of Victory interests in accordance with stock market rules

Pfäffikon SZ, April 6, 2005 – As announced by Victory Industriebeteiligung AG, Wächtergasse 1/3/1, 1010 Wien, Austria, said company now holds 2 791 302 registered shares in Unaxis Holding Inc., corresponding to 19.74% of voting rights, and 20 000 000 call options which carry an entitlement to 800 000 registered shares (5.66% of voting rights) in Unaxis Holding Inc. Were Victory Industriebeteiligung AG to exercise all its options, the company’s total voting rights would thus be 25.4%. Equal shareholders in Victory Industriebeteiligung AG, Vienna, are: M.U.S.T. Privatstiftung, Tokiostrasse 11/3/36, 1220 Vienna, Austria, and RPR Privatstiftung, Seilerstätte 18-20, 1010 Vienna, Austria.

This media release is based on information currently available to management. The forward-looking statements contained herein could be substantially impacted by risks and influences that are not foreseeable at present, so that actual results may vary materially from those anticipated, expected, or projected.

For further information, please contact:

Kerstin Flötner

Kerstin Flötner

Head of Corporate Communications, Investor Relations & Marketing

Feedback or questions? Get in touch with us!