UX /UI Designer (F/M/D)
For our brand new Digital Hub in Munich we are looking for you: an experienced, enthusiastic UX / UI Designer (F/M/D).
- Creating complex interactive experiences for applications, software and web interfaces
- Work on a huge variety of projects across a rich spectrum of industries and geographies, such as the e-commerce platform, the customer portal, machine interfaces, apps, widgets and mobile apps
- Apply research and analysis standards and best practices in UX/UI and challenge the status quo of our user interface
- Manage the quality of design throughout all phases of a project
- Lead the creation of design guidelines and a digital brand
What would be some key daily tasks?
- Collaborate with the various disciplines within the digital hub and Oerlikon
- Ideate unique design visions and a beautiful visual language and lead their execution across a broad range of digital and physical artefacts
- Comfortably present suggestions to stakeholders
- Three or more years of experience in designing visual language systems for digital products and services (web and mobile applications) with a stylistic breadth that demonstrates sensitivity to diverse subject matter – from product interaction to software tools and applications to the web
- A keen understanding of user behavior as it relates to design
- Understanding of workplace and machine ergonomics
- Design advice in order to bring ideas to life and support rapid development of prototypes
- Experience with user interface design patterns
- Experience in establishing mock-ups with wireframes and low-/high-fidelity, broad knowledge of standards and toolkits
- English language is the standard language here and German a strong plus
We offer a highly collaborative, global environment as a technology leader in several key industries. The combination of a startup dynamic in an established, stock market listed corporation ensures ex-citing personal development programs and long term perspectives for our employees.