売上額：2018年 45.6億円、 2019年47.9億円、 2020年49.1億円
System Engineering (SE) Department is responsible for overall engineering of system integration that adds peripheral devices such as automation (automatic conveyance device, robot) and environmental equipment (soundproof room, dust collector) in the thermal spraying process system.
Design, ordering, installation, commissioning of automation equipment as aligned with customers’ needs, concurrently manage cost and installation schedule. SE department technically supports the sales department on ordering equipment and directly executes the installation project on and after order taking.
The SE project manager performs specification, engineering and management work of the project. Every project manager has usually multiple projects in different stages of the process.
- Overall responsibility for assigned projects in achieving the project goals in terms of quality, costs and deadlines.
- Contact point for all matters of the customer with regards to project execution
- Understand customer needs appropriately for the quotation and provides the technical solution clearly
- Support KAM/Sales with technical consulting, smart system concepts, specifications and cost plans for customer projects
- Solve problems in the workflow and assign corresponding countermeasures to project risks
- Connect to and coordinate with Sales, Purchasing/Logistics, Coating Solution Center, Field Service and Intercompany peers
- Supervise customers along with the field service during installation
- Conduct evaluations of new components for customer projects
- Improve purchasing and vendor management
- Work on several projects in parallel
- Manage vendors and conduct safety training
- Be a Team leader in the ongoing projects
After promotion to Managerial position,
- Manage and Achieve Department KPIs / budget with maintaining good relationship with Sales and other functions.
- Team management and development (skill development, successor, compliance, safety etc.)
- Regular reporting to Global Managers and Local General Manager.
- Operation / improvement of Management System (ISO9001 / 14001 / 45001)
Project Span/Period: approximately 6 months
- Business trip: 1-2 times a week
- Knowledge of electrical engineering / mechanical engineering
- At least 10 years of related work experience
- Project Management experience
- At least 3 years of team management
- Knowledge of programming
- Knowledge of Marketing / Finance (budget management, performance management)
- Knowledge of thermal spraying (equipment, application)