Student support (m/f/d)
We have an exciting opportunity for a student support (m/f/d) to join our finance team for a 3-month assignment. The assignment location is in Kelsterbach near Frankfurt. As a student support (m/f/d) you will support current tasks, especially in the area of cost center budgeting and budgeting.
- Reconcile data between various data sources and identify errors or variances (SAP BW and Compass)
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis on request of BLs, BU, OSS division and group functions
- Contribute to and support group wide planning activities such as budget, 5-year-business- plan and monthly forecast
- Pays attention to detail and delivers results in time and in budget
- Analytical skills
- Very good IT skills (Microsoft Office suite; SAP BW is an asset)
- Good communication skills (written, presentations, interpersonal exchange)
- Self-driven, open and positive mind-set
- Excellent English is a must, German skills are a plus
What's in it for you?
- A place among a workforce of motivated, creative, and well-trained people with a high degree of initiative
- A global cross-cultural and collaborative workplace
Oerlikon engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans. Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions. A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 10 600 employees at 179 locations in 37 countries and generated sales of CHF 2.3 billion in 2020.
Oerlikon Metco enhances surfaces that bring benefits to customers through a uniquely broad range of surface technologies, equipment, materials, services, specialized machining services and components. Operating a dynamically growing network of more than 40 sites in EMEA, Americas and Asia Pacific, Oerlikon Metco serves industries such as aviation, power generation, automotive, oil & gas, industrial and other specialized markets. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team.
Sustainability is a living principle for Oerlikon.