Senior SAP BI Specialist (m/f/d)
Analytics has been defined as one of the key areas for our company – we need you to contribute to data and analytics solution in all business areas: Sales, Production and Logistics, Finance, Controlling etc. To reinforce our Oerlikon Group IT Team we are looking for a Senior SAP BI Specialist. On the next possible date we are looking for a new colleague in Warsaw.
What you move
- As in-house SAP- Consultant for Business Intelligence you will become part of an international team
- Serve your internal customers that are stakeholders in almost any business process around the globe: Make information out of data – make decisions out of information
- You take of over end-to-end responsibilities for
- Analyzing business requirements (data management, reporting, analytics)
- Designing and implementing solutions in SAP BW and related tools
- You collaborate with the SAP BI technical lead, and architect, Business business process managers, Consultants for other SAP modules, Key key and End end Usersusers, external service providers
- You contribute to improvement of BI Service and business systems
Why your are successfull
- You have a Bachelor or Master Graduation in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- You have experience for a minimum of 5 years in SAP BW
- You have experience in SAP BW on HANA, HANA Studio, Eclipse
- You gained knowledge of other SAP modules and their underlying business processes from a BW (ETL) perspective
- You have good communication skills and speak fluent English
- You are able to take ownership, you bring things to an end, you have strong analytical skills and you know how to prioritize
What´s waiting for you
- Opportunities to grow
- Working in an multicultural and international environment
- openness Openness to your opinion
- Great work location at the Skylight building
- Private medical healthcare
- Friendly work culture and many more
You want to influence the importance of data analytics in a high-tech industry. Currently SAP ERP is rolled out which opens new possibilities for using SAP BI.
Come with us on this exciting journey. We are looking forward to meet you.
If you have any questions: Feel free and reach out to me.
Talent Acquisition Specialist EMEA
Phone: +49 6142 6033 281
Oerlikon is a global technology group with a clear mission: to become the leading provider of surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing.
Oerlikon (SIX: OERL) engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans.
Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions.
A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 11 100 employees at 182 locations in 37 countries. In 2019, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested more than CHF 120 million in R&D.