Senior Reward Manager
Do you enjoy juggling a variety of challenges in compensation and performance on a global level? Then this is your role! As Senior Reward Manager you will manage reward programs within the Center of Expertise (CoE) across a range of areas including job architecture, benchmarking, incentive processes and tools as well as our global mobility platform.
- You manage benchmark providers and market data as well as market studies on a global level
- You apply methodologies (grading, benchmarking) and oversee salary bands
- You create and deliver compensation trainings
- You provide support during Annual Pay Processes (Salary Review, Performance Management, STI, LTI) for Senior Management
- You successfully manage tool provider for Share Programs and Job Catalogues and drive automation and digitization of data and tools
- You run the global mobility setup including the process, the provider, quality and cost review as well as mobility governance
- To effectively work and persuade across countries, functions and teams by using your good interpersonal and communication skills in English and German
- Education in Business administration, HR Management or Finance
- General HR knowledge with an understanding of HR practices across the full employee lifecycle and developing in-depth skills across reward practices
- At least 5 years’ experience of working with IT and HRIS tools, MS Office with advanced Excel use
- Able to converse with managers and stakeholders in business language and quickly grasp the expressed needs of the business and translate these into reward needs
- Data analysis expertise and project planning skills
- Digitally savvy and versatile, able to utilize a range of technical tools and systems to compliment and contribute to the reward strategy and inform the digital agenda
- A team-oriented and open-door company culture within a challenging global environment
- If you are a self-starter, driven by the intrinsic desire to continuously improve and develop, then this role will be the perfect match for you
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office facilities within 20 min walk to the train station Pfäffikon/SZ with direct connections to Zurich; the motorway Chur/Zurich within 5 min drive
If you want to stay ahead of the game, be the experienced and highly influential compensation and benefits professional we’re looking for, then apply today!
Please apply on our career’s homepage:
Senior HR Manager, Pfäffikon
phone: + 41 (0) 58 360 97 27
Oerlikon is a global technology group with a clear mission: to become the leading provider of surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing.
Oerlikon (SIX: OERL) engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans.
Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions.
A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 11 100 employees at 182 locations in 37 countries. In 2019, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested more than CHF 120 million in R&D.