Senior General Ledger Accountant with English(m/f/d)
This is a challenging and independent role ideal for ambitious candidate who would like to join dynamic and international environment. Our employees are responsible not only for operations but there is also a lot of opportunities to develop your skills participating in different projects, e.g. Standardization, Automatization, Improvements, etc.For this reason we are looking for a new General Ledger Colleague as soon as possible in our office in warsaw.
If you are ready to join a fast-growing SSC and would like have the opportunity to leave your mark, this job offer is for you!
- Participation in process migration from Local Finance Teams to new established Shared Service Center or taking over the responsibilities for entities already rolled in SSC
- Perform accounting operations in Record To Report Area
- Supervision of complete accounting processes for legal entities
- Responsibility for monthly Corporate Reporting Package
- Processing monthly Balance Sheet and P&L fluctuation analysis
- Ensuring accuracy and data integrity in the end-to-end financial reporting process by ensuring compliance with the Internal Control System requirements
- University degree in Finance and Accounting/Accounting Certificates or at least 3 - 5 years’ experience in General Ledger Department
- Previous experience in a Shared Services Company/BPO
- Knowledge of SAP or Navision (would be an asset)
- Good written and spoken English (at least B2), german language is a plus
- Attention to detail and great organization skills with Solution-orientation with strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Experience in setting up and implementing process improvements, standardization (would be an asset)
- Multicultural and international work environment
- Work-life balance, Flexible working hours
- Friendly work culture, Informal dress code, Openness to your opinion
- Great work location (Skylight building next to Zlote Tarasy)
- Private medical healthcare, Sport cards, Lunch vouchers, Social events, Free fruit Wednesdays, Sweet cakes day, Ergonomic elevator desks
If this is what you are looking for, we are pleased to meet you. If you have any questions please feel free and reach out to me.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
T + 49 (0) 6142 6033 281
M + 49 (0) 172 7223032
Oerlikon is a global technology group with a clear mission: to become the leading provider of surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing.
Oerlikon (SIX: OERL) engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans.
Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions.
A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 10 600 employees at 179 locations in 37 countries and generated sales of CHF 2.3 billion in 2020.