Senior CI/CD Engineer (F/M/D)
For our brand new Digital Hub in Munich (Feldkirchen) we are looking for you: an experienced, enthusiastic Senior CI/CD Engineer (F/M/D).
- Key role in the processes of strategic project planning for all digital projects with solutions to be integrated into the overall operation architecture
- Providing guidance and expertise on system options, risk, impact and costs benefits; create and share operational requirements and development forecasts
- Bridging gaps and eliminating barriers between solution design, software development and testing environments
- Aligning and enabling interfaces and functions across digital ecosystems
- Infrastructure management and working on automation backlog
What would be some key daily tasks?
- Prioritizing requests from the operations, development and product teams fairly while demonstrating a sense of empathy
- Highly energetic and comfortable in cross-team collaboration and cooperation
- Acquiring and implementing the excellence of new technologies and related tools to introduce them to the company and to grow the agile development environment
- Automating the deployment of applications, system configurations and security settings
- Designing, implementing and testing of CI/CD Pipelines (making sure that they are running smoothly)
- Collaborating with developers to make sure new environments meet requirements and conform to best practices, and can be smoothly transitioned into operation
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent, master’s degree preferred
- Experience in a role with responsibility for the development and administration of the build ser- vices, as an in-house service for developer teams
- Several years of experience in DevOps, e.g. automation of tests that were previously done man- ually
- Very good knowledge of DevOps automation and CI/CD
- Familiar with standard tools in the areas of source control, continuous integration, Agile Manag-er or Agile Bench
- Experience in common network environments, and good knowledge of Linux Ubuntu, Gitlab CI/ CD, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, etc.
- English language is the standard language here and German a strong plus
We offer a highly collaborative, global environment as a technology leader in several key industries. The combination of a startup dynamic in an established, stock market listed corporation ensures exciting personal development programs and long term perspectives for our employees.