SAP Subject Matter Expert
This is an in-house position in the newly opened Finance Shared Services Center (FSSC) of OC Oerlikon, a Swiss multinational company.
The holder of this position will provide business and functional support to end users, will play key role in process standardization and improvements and will be involved in SAP roll outs.
- Preparation and ownership of finance global template documentation in R2R and O2C area
- Presentation of global template to local finance/end users
- Participation in SAP fit-gap assessment for each project and documentation of all country gaps
- In Cooperation with SAP Business Consultants design solutions for country gaps
- He/she drives chart of accounts preparation
- Is responsible for end user training
- Performs integration testing and support end users in UAT
- Prepares and validates data to be uploaded to SAP (GL balances, fixed assets)
- Sign-off for country process exception documentation (prepared by end-user)
- First line of support for end-users after go live
- Strong involvement in R2R and O2C process standardization and automation
- FICO masterdata management for selected items (profit centers/cost centers/statistical orders)
- At least 6-8 years of finance experience and very good understanding of SAP
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills as a must
- Excellent English as a must, other languages are an advantage
- Highest standards in terms of integrity and trust
Oerlikon is a global technology group with a clear mission: to become the leading provider of surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing.
Oerlikon (SIX: OERL) engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans.
Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions.
A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 10 600 employees at 179 locations in 37 countries and generated sales of CHF 2.3 billion in 2020.