SAP GTS Support (m/w/d)
In this 16 months fixed SAP GTS roll out support role you're responsible for implementing international trade processes using the GTS module of SAP. You will be working in THE key project of our company internationally. Therefore you will have the opportunity to also conduct trainings worldwide. If you're eager to bring in your expertise in trade compliance as well as implementation of GTS, do not hesitate to apply.
- Project support SAP GTS Compliance GO! Roll-Out
- Implementation of foreign trade processes using SAP module Global Trade Services (GTS Compliance)
- Assessments of exisiting business processes re-export, controls & sanctions
- Analysis of business partner und material master data
- Preparation of reports and overviews
- Creation of documentations e.g. descriptions, manuals
- Training for Oerlikon employees in defined entities and countries during roll out
- Preparation of training material
- Support of the local functions responsible (Local Trade Control Manager, Local Classifier) in all phases
- Close collaboration with the project team
- 5+ years professional experience in conception, implementation and management of export control
- excellent knowledge of export control sanctions regulations (DE, CH, EU Dual-Use, military goods, US incl. ITAR)
- Advanced knowledge of complex related subject matter processes
- Professional english verbal and written, any other language is a huge plus (e.g. german, chinese, hindi)
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Experienced in ERP Systems, SAP GTS knowledge preferred
- A fixed Term contract for 16 months.
- Not feeling like working in the office? We will equip you with everything you need to work remotely!
- Flexible emplyoment in one of our european entities, no need to move to Germany.
- The security of an international corporation with many more advantages
Do you feel attracted to the job? Don't hesitate to apply for this position.
If you should have any questions feel free to reach out to
Tel: +49 172 6312 615
Oerlikon is a global technology group with a clear mission: to become the leading provider of surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing.
Oerlikon (SIX: OERL) engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans.
Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions.
A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Divisions – Surface Solutions and Polymer Processing Solutions – and has a global footprint of more than 10 600 employees at 179 locations in 37 countries and generated sales of CHF 2.3 billion in 2020.
Sustainability is a living principle for Oerlikon. See:
#SustainableOerlikon #Sustainability #sustainabilityreporting