SAP Developer (m/f/d)
The Oerlikon Digital Hub in Munich is the trailblazer and catalyst of digital transformation in Oerlikon. We design, advise and implement digital, innovative solutions for our company and customers. We are engineering the future, together with internal and external communities, by bringing new ways of thinking, next generation digital skills and strong ecosystem of partners and experts, to build the solutions of tomorrow. It’s the place to be for those who want to build the new digital world, within and around Oerlikon.
We offer a highly collaborative, global environment as a technology leader in several key industries. What makes things even more interesting is the combination of a startup dynamic in an established, stock market listed corporation. This opens the door to exciting personal development programs and long term perspectives for our employees.
- The role of an ABAP developer within Oerlikon Digital Hub mainly focuses on delivering qualitative technical solutions within the various SAP systems. From day one, you will work closely together with a mixed team of talented and experienced, both internal and external colleagues, to connect various platforms to SAP
- Strong project experience in a technology/development team with technical skills
- ABAP, Reports, dialog programming, Function modules, Classes, OO – Design and realization, Classic enhancement technologies Customer exits, User exits, BAdI’s, Enhancement framework
- oData /Gateway services.
- SAP integration with 3rd Party applications.
- Web Dynpro for ABAP
- Experience in a full development lifecycle (design, realization, testing, go-life, post go-life) is a plus
- Basic knowledge in various SAP modules SD,MM,PP
- Good knowledge in modeling and building data marts in SAP BI
- Open for new challenges and technologies
- SAP MDM
- SAP xMII
- Cloud Technologies(AWS,SAP, Azure etc).
- UI Knowledge(UI5 etc) & Core Java programing(Java 6 or above).
- Team player with strong communication skills and a collaborative spirit
- Customer oriented, result driven & focused on delivering quality
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in computer science
- Relevant working experiences of at least 3 years
- Opportunity to design the faces of our products
- Independent and versatile tasks
- Varied work area with high personal responsibility
- Social and progressive employment conditions
- A startup environment, with the opportunity to build the next chapter of our company
Are you looking for a <new>challenge</new>, where you can let your creativity roll? Then we are a perfect match. You like working on projects and feel like a top talent who can flex its entrepreneurial muscles and conquer anybody’s screen – we should have definitely a chat. And for any further questions, feel free to get in touch with me.
Phone: +49 6142 6033 281
Oerlikon innovations are the foundation of industrial solutions to some of the 21st century’s greatest challenges: from saving lives to saving the planet. Yes, we’re that ambitious.
Now imagine the caliber of performance we’re pursuing with our digital transformation roadmap. To achieve maximum impact, we’re establishing a Digital Hub in Munich. And we’re recruiting exceptional people to join the founding team. Top talents who can flex their entrepreneurial muscles and conquer complex mathematical and analytical challenges. Professionals who thrive in a start-up environment but appreciate access to decision makers in an established organization. Supercharged performers with original ideas and a clear vision of the future.
As a member of our team, you’ll make your mark on rapidly evolving technologies such as materials science and additive manufacturing. On sectors as diverse as aviation, automotive, medicine, energy, and manufacturing. And on a visionary company that wants to integrate your vision into its future.