- Take the management responsibility for forming tools sales team in South and West of China.
- Lead the team to develop forming tools business in the area, implement HQ’s strategy, achieve sales target and DSO target.
- Responsible for key accounts’ business development.
- Market promotion for Balzers coating brand.
- Leading, coaching & supporting the related sales team and reach company sales target in this area.
- Locate new customers, assess the potential for coating and collect all the necessary information about the customers.
- Focus and help local Sales Engineer to develop the business through Key Accounts and projects
- Attend enquiries prepare quotations, negotiate and finalize the orders at the customers end.
- Keep follow-up of new and amended work orders, payments / recoveries. Inform commercial department on the errors in paper work or any other discrepancies regularly.
- Conduct trials and demonstrate the benefits of our coatings and services. Generate trial reports and minutes of meetings.
- Coordinate visits and arrange meetings for senior persons from Head Office or Parent company to the large potential customers.
- Coordinate seminars as per requirement of assigned areas or specific customers. Arrange the pre-requisites of a seminar like venue, facilities available with the customers, participant’s etc.
- Close work and alignment with the Head office regarding all the sales activities.
- >=8 years working experience, and >=5 years sales experience, and >=2 years sales team management experience.
- The working experience should be related with PVD coating, or metal forming, or Plastic process, or die casting process, or mold material and heat treatment.
- Bachelor degree, Education background of related majors, such as Materials, Machinery, Mold and Die, Automotive, Business etc.
- Strong skills in marketing analysis and customer relationship management.
- Team work, good communication skill.
- Good sense for sales forecast , analysis and report
- Good skill in speaking and written English
Oerlikon is a global technology group with a clear mission: to become the leading provider of surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing.
Oerlikon (SIX: OERL) engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans.
Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions.
A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 10 600 employees at 179 locations in 37 countries and generated sales of CHF 2.3 billion in 2020.
Sustainability is a living principle for Oerlikon. See:
#SustainableOerlikon #Sustainability #sustainabilityreporting