- Do some research job for new production and recipe on pilot plant independently.
- Cooperating with R&D manager at process, make production on R&D Pilot plant.
- Make Process design for customer's pilot plant.
- Responsible for the process design of the company's new projects, and lead the new staff to participate in the new projects actively, training new staff.
- Propose process solution and suggestion of new production according to information which assistant R&D
- Make R&D proposal about new production according to the R&D target of company and department .
- Actively participate production of Pilot plant project as a senior R&D engineer. Make Process design for customer’s pilot plant.
- Do some research job for new production and recipe.
- Collating、collect and analyze process data.
- Independently undertake R&D of new topic ., and lead the new staff to participate in R&D actively, and train new staff.
- Education:本科及以上Bachelor and above
- Working Experience: 2年及以上
- Familiar with office software and can use working software such as CAD.CET 4.Be able to watch and write mail in English, and can read English journals, good listening and speaking Skills in English.
Oerlikon (SIX: OERL) develops modern materials, systems and surface technologies and provides specialized services aimed at securing high-performance products and systems with long lifespans for customers. Supported by its technological core competencies and its strong financial footing, the corporation continues its medium-term growth plan by implementing three strategic factors: focusing on attractive growth markets, ensuring structural growth and expanding through targeted M&A activities. A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 10 600 employees at 179 locations in 37 countries and generated sales of CHF 2.3 billion in 2020.
About Oerlikon Segment Manmade Fibers
With its Oerlikon Barmag, Oerlikon Neumag and Oerlikon Nonwoven brands, Oerlikon Manmade Fibers segment is the world market leader for manmade fiber filament spinning systems, texturing machines, BCF systems, staple fiber systems, solutions for the production of nonwovens and – as a service provider – offers engineering solutions for the entire textile value added chain. As a future oriented company, the research and development at this division of the Oerlikon Group is driven by energy-efficiency and sustainable technologies (e-save). With the supply of continuous polycondensation and extrusion systems and their key components, the company caters to the entire process – from the monomer all the way through to the textured yarn. The product portfolio is rounded off by automation and industry 4.0 solutions. The primary markets for the products of Oerlikon Barmag are in Asia, especially in China, India and Turkey, and – for those of Oerlikon Neumag and Oerlikon Nonwoven – in the USA, Asia, Turkey and Europe. Worldwide, the segment – with just under 3,000 employees – has a presence in 120 countries of production, sales and distribution and service organizations. At the R&D centers in Remscheid, Neumünster (Germany) and Suzhou (China), highly-qualified engineers, technologists and technicians develop innovative and technologically-leading products for tomorrow’s world.