Quality System Manager
We are looking for a quality systems manager for our location in Balzers (LI) or alternatively in Bingen am Rhein (D). You will bring to that role a deep understanding and experience in the field of QM systems, as well as lengthy, practice-oriented work experience while being a trustful team player.
In this position you will be responsible for the maintenance, update and continuous development of the global Oerlikon Balzers quality management system (QMS) and GATE (QMS Tool), as well as control and planning of the global system audit program and all relevant certifications.
Quality management system:
- Change Request processing (processes and documents) and preparation and direction of the CR committee meetings
- Preparing data-background for the decisions making process of the QMS (GATE) Core Team
- System maintenance and update
- Support of process owners
- Global system support, also on-site, as well as training
- Interface to IT and external software consultant for GATE QMS Tool
- coordination of updates
- Ensure that the QMS meets the requirements of all relevant norms, as well as all internal and external customer requirements
Process owner for:
- Control of documents
- Monitoring and controlling the assigned KPI (document control)
- Maintain and update Risk and opportunities with related Process-owners
Operational maintenance of the GATE system:
- Administration of data / content / lists (...)
- Document maintenance / update
- Maintaining technical system availability
- Trouble shooting
- Ticket processing and hotline
Audit management and auditing:
- Responsible for the global Oerlikon Balzers audit tool and associated certification matrix
- Planning of external system audits according to IATF 16949, ISO9001 and ISO14001
- Actions tracking
- University degree in the field of industrial engineering or similar
- Very good understanding of QM systems and IT software on the subject, as well as SharePoint
- Minimum 7 years professional experience in the industry as quality manager and / or QMS responsible
- Good knowledge of standards (ISO 9001: 2015, IATF 16949: 2016)
- Further standard knowledge beneficial (ISO 13485: 2016, ISO 14001, NADCAP, AS9100)
- Good practical experience in the field of audit execution (system, process) and audit control
- Solution-oriented and practice-oriented approach
- Reliable, detail-oriented and proactive personality
- Very good understanding of the process-oriented approach
- Very good communication German/English spoken and written
Oerlikon is a leading global technology Group, with a clear strategy to become a global powerhouse in surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing. Backed by the key ability to intelligently engineer and process surface solutions and advanced materials, the Group is committed to invest in value-bringing technologies that provide customers with lighter, more durable, more efficient and environmentally sustainable products. A Swiss company with over 100 years of tradition, Oerlikon has a global footprint of over 13 500 employees at more than 180 locations in 37 countries and sales of CHF 2.3 billion in 2016. The company invested CHF 94 million in R&D in 2016 and has over 1 000 specialists developing innovative and customer-oriented products and services.
The Surface Solutions Segment of the Oerlikon Group includes the two brands Oerlikon Balzers and Oerlikon Metco. The Segment operates more than 145 facilities with over 140 coating centres in 37 countries in Europe, the Americas, Asia and Australia, employing more than 6 000 people.
Oerlikon Balzers is one of the world’s leading suppliers of surface technologies that significantly improve the performance and durability of precision components as well as tools for the metal and plastics processing industries. Oerlikon Balzers operates a dynamically growing network of more than 100 coating centres in 35 countries in Europe, the Americas and Asia. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team.