Quality System Engineer (m/w/d)
If you are passionate about quality as well as driving alignments and improvements of Quality Management Systems, this could be your opportunity to grow. We offer development opportunities and the possibility to bring processes to the next level.
Reporting Line: Global Head of Quality & HSE, Business Line Equipment
Location: Wohlen, Switzerland
- Implement and execute certification requirements for Business Line Equipment based on company policies and standards (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 27001)
- Drive and support the implementation of accreditations e.g. ITAR requirements
- Ensure efficiency, conformity, application, and transparent reporting of Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Drive alignment and improvement of QMS within new business line in collaboration with operations, engineering, sales, procurement etc.
- Drive the internal audit process, host external audits (regulators, customers) and ensure audit closure
- Monitor and ensure implementation of HSE guidelines and polices based on corporate HSE governance
- Promote safety within the business line, drive stringent reviews including lessons learnt and corrective actions as well as establish HSE-specific reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar
- At least 7 years of professional experience in quality within a technical development or / and manufacturing environment
- Auditor’s qualification for 9001 and proficient knowledge of ISO 9001
- Knowledge of ISO 14001, ISO 45001and ISO 27001 is a plus
- Proficient experience with MS Office, professional experience with SAP is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills and experience in leading project teams
- Integrative personality, organizational skills as well as the motivation to drive results
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German is mandatory
- Willingness to travel 20%
- Great development opportunities within the group
- Challenging global environment where you can contribute your ideas and your drive to further develop the business
- Competitive salary and an outstanding benefits package
Can you identify with this position? Then we look forward to meeting you! Please apply online. If you have any questions, please contact
Talent Acquisition Specialist EMEA
+ 49 (0) 6142 6033 282
Oerlikon Metco enhances surfaces that bring benefits to customers through a uniquely broad range of surface technologies, equipment, materials, services, specialized machining services and components. The surface technologies such as Thermal Spray and Laser Cladding improve the performance and increase efficiency and reliability.
Oerlikon Metco serves industries such as aviation, power generation, automotive, oil & gas, industrial and other specialized markets and operates a dynamically growing network of more than 40 sites in EMEA, Americas and Asia Pacific. Oerlikon Metco, together with Oerlikon Balzers, belongs to the Surface Solutions Segment of the Switzerland-based Oerlikon Group
The Surface Solutions Segment operates a dynamically growing network of currently more than 130 facilities with over 110 coating centers in 35 countries in Europe, the Americas and Asia, employing around 6000 passionate people.*CA
Sustainability is a living principle for Oerlikon.