Quality Assurance Manager (m/f)
- Lead the Quality Assurance and duality Check department of the Equipment Department in Wohlen.
- Establish performance standards (including cost of quality metrics), procedures and audit controls in order to meet business requirements as well as identify and implement process improvements to increase the efficiency, effectiveness, and quality of company operations.
- Further responsibilities include capturing and evaluation of existing and possible quality problems. Defects, defines and implements corrective action plans.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders in relation to complaints, wrong orders/ execution and relating to quality issues in general.
- Support Sourcing in relation to quality issues with suppliers.
- Work with quality process and management at Oerlikon Metco Wohlen to ensure compliance with applicable ISO and other quality processes.
- Work closely with quality and operational personnel at Oerlikon Metco US.
- Provide leadership developing and directing QA and quality improvement initiatives for all Oerlikon Metco Equipment products and services.
- Monitor QA systems and advise executive team on system performance and publish statistics regarding performance against set goals.
- Perform gap analysis between applicable and current ISO standards; establish and implement a quality plan to bring or keep the company into ISO compliance.
- Perform internal QA audits that are compliant with corporate policies, practices, and procedures.
- Create and maintain QA control documentation, introducing quality-related methodologies like 8D-Reports, House-of-Quality, FMEA, Root-Cause-Analysis, etc.
- Technical Education or bachelor's degree within Knowledge in Electrical, Electronic, Mechanic, Software and Qualit
- At least 5 years experience in Product development, Support and Equipment design
- Minimum 5 years of direct work experience with QA systems, regulations, guidelines, and associated standards.
- Founded knowledge of industrial ERP systems (SAP preferred)
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
- Extremely well organized and detail-oriented
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Very Good command in English and German (Level C1)
- A challenging position with potential for future development
- Ability to learn and to exercise individual initiative
- A variety of career opportunities within our successful international industrial corporation