Pump service station is supporting pump department. The main function is service end customer which used Barmag pump, and this position is key for keeping the pump station running, assisting to manage and train the pump service engineers and doing technical support.
1. Manage the pump maintenance at Wuxi(China).
2. Assist the supervisor of installation to optimize the project pump installation according to related standard & regulation.
3. Training the service engineers to improve their skills of repairing pump.
4. Reporting, handling and tracing the complex technical problems of pump.
5. Experience sharing via systematic report to provide more preparation and improve the performance of future projects.
• Bachelor Degree or above in machinery.
• Technical knowledge understanding.
• 5+ years related working experience
• Be fluent in written and spoken English.
• It’s prior if he/she had the background in the field of pumps or spinning process.
• Be willing to travel often in China and travel abroad to take technical training.
• Good communication skills, honest and hardworking.
• Experience for manage team.
Oerlikon (SIX: OERL) develops modern materials, systems and surface technologies and provides specialized services aimed at securing high-performance products and systems with long lifespans for customers. Supported by its technological core competencies and its strong financial footing, the corporation continues its medium-term growth plan by implementing three strategic factors: focusing on attractive growth markets, ensuring structural growth and expanding through targeted M&A activities. A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 10 600 employees at 179 locations in 37 countries and generated sales of CHF 2.3 billion in 2020.
About Oerlikon Segment Manmade Fibers
With its Oerlikon Barmag, Oerlikon Neumag and Oerlikon Nonwoven brands, Oerlikon Manmade Fibers segment is the world market leader for manmade fiber filament spinning systems, texturing machines, BCF systems, staple fiber systems, solutions for the production of nonwovens and – as a service provider – offers engineering solutions for the entire textile value added chain. As a future oriented company, the research and development at this division of the Oerlikon Group is driven by energy-efficiency and sustainable technologies (e-save). With the supply of continuous polycondensation and extrusion systems and their key components, the company caters to the entire process – from the monomer all the way through to the textured yarn. The product portfolio is rounded off by automation and industry 4.0 solutions. The primary markets for the products of Oerlikon Barmag are in Asia, especially in China, India and Turkey, and – for those of Oerlikon Neumag and Oerlikon Nonwoven – in the USA, Asia, Turkey and Europe. Worldwide, the segment – with just under 3,000 employees – has a presence in 120 countries of production, sales and distribution and service organizations. At the R&D centers in Remscheid, Neumünster (Germany) and Suzhou (China), highly-qualified engineers, technologists and technicians develop innovative and technologically-leading products for tomorrow’s world.