Project Manager for HR Systems Integration 60-80% (6 months)
This is a very exciting time to enter our global HR team as we are currently enhancing HR support to our employees and managers. In this role you will be supporting HR processes by leading the interface implementation projects for the Oerlikon SuccessFactors platform and the major Payroll /ERP systems in the Group. Additionally the PM may support other integration projects as defined by the HRIS roadmap.
- Lead the four main integration workstreams as one common project
- Define the integration project plan based on agreed integration concepts, manage the plan to completion and ensure all goals are met – e.g. on-time delivery, functional specifications, budget, user satisfaction
- Coordinate tasks and deliverables for local process or system owners for each of the affected target systems
- Collaborate closely with the Group HRIS system owner to ensure that the integrations are designed in line with the SF Global Master Data template and all existing HR processes & tools guidelines and policies
- Oversee and coordinate all activities of external implementation partners
- Responsible for the project documentation including solution specifications and recordkeeping for future reference
- Change management: Define and implement communication and training plan during roll-out
- Minimum of 2 successfully deployed Cloud HCM to Payroll on-prem integration projects in an enterprise environment, preferably with SuccessFactors and SAP-HCM, including planning to configuration through go-live.
- Strong understanding of HR and Payroll integration needs and related processes
- Strong Project Manager with proven track record
- Several years of HCM integrations solution architecture experience preferred
- Operational experience in an enterprise HR or Payroll function preferred
- Good understanding of enterprise integration/application tools to oversee the design, development, troubleshooting and deployment of integrations
- Good command of English and German, spoken and written
- Willingness to travel
- A team-oriented and open-door company culture within a challenging global environment
- If you are a self-starter, driven by the intrinsic desire to continuously improve and develop, then this role will be the perfect match for you
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office facilities within 5 min walk to the train station Pfäffikon/SZ with direct connections to Zurich; the motorway Chur/Zurich within 5 min drive
Oerlikon is a global technology group with a clear mission: to become the leading provider of surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing.
Oerlikon (SIX: OERL) engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans.
Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions.
A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 10 500 employees at 175 locations in 37 countries. In 2018, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested around CHF 120 million in R&D.