Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Geneva, IL
The Production Supervisor will oversee Automotive for an In-House Production Facility. He/she will be responsible for scheduling all products in an organized manner to maintain customer satisfaction regarding delivery. Duties also include the direct supervision of all Automotive production employees. The position requires staff management, resources management, compliance and general oversight of the Center. He/She must understand, operate, and act in a hands-on capacity to process customer tooling through establish production systems using standard processes. He/She must act as the primary contact with the In-House Customer to achieve customer satisfaction by working with and understanding the customer needs. The Production Supervisor will also be a core team member for all quality investigations, APQP activities, and the implementation and enforcement of process improvements. This position reports directly to the Production Manager for Automotive based in Rock Hill, SC.
Direct supervision of all production Automotive employees.
- Main customer contact for any issues regarding scheduling, logistics, and delivery.
- Maintain 5S to highest possible standards.
- Work with Service to maintain 100% uptime on all production equipment.
- Lead and/or support all process improvement activities.
- Report production status to Production Manager at daily production meetings (should include issues and possible solutions)
- Daily Management of all Center Production Activities including Management/Implementation of Corporate Directives/initiatives, Administration and Adherence to Quality and Safety systems at Center Level
- Responsible for partnering with sales team to drive business development and promote CCM improvements
- Responsible for motivating, coaching, and developing employees
- Associate's degree or Two Year Technical Degree (preferred); Experience may substitute
- 2+ years of experience managing people
- 3+ years of experience with managing production outcomes according to customer specifications
- Experience with Automotive Quality management systems according to ISO 9001 or higher (TS 16949 preferred) or similar
- Preferred knowledge of coating technology, surface technology, vacuum and or plasma technology
- Preferred experience and/ or in-depth knowledge with regard to automations, proficiency in precision manufacturing processes the field of metal processing is useful