We are looking for a new Production Manager (m/f/d) in Székesfehérvár, Hungary as soon as possible. You will take care of the QM and the HSE in our production.
- Ensuring economic and customer-oriented processing of all orders
- Performing the tasks and duties defined and described in the QM Manuel
- Compliance with quality standards and with due diligence towards employees and visitors
- Training and development of production team members
- Comply with all statutory export control regulations
- Monitoring and coordination of production and process steps
- You have technical college or university degree
- You bring a minimum of 5 years professional experience in production (PVD coating is in advance)
- Knowledge in project management and EDP
- You are a team-oriented and analytical Manager
- You possess the ability to work independently under own direction
- English and Hungarian language skills are essential and German is a plus
- In this role you are part of a global team with state of the art technologies
- A very welcoming, supportive and collaborative team spirit where you can bring in your expertise
- A position with a high level of responsibility
- Attractive working conditions including flexible working hours and a good familiar environment
- An open company culture and modern office facilities
Interested? Then we are looking forward to get to know you. Please apply on our career’s homepage:
Talent Acquisition Specialist
phone: + 49 (0) 6142 6033 281
Oerlikon engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans. Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions. A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 11 100 employees at 182 locations in 37 countries. In 2019, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested more than CHF 120 million in R&D.
Oerlikon Balzers is one of the world’s leading suppliers of surface technologies that significantly improve the performance and durability of precision components as well as tools for the metal and plastics processing industries. Oerlikon Balzers operates a dynamically growing network of more than 100 coating centres in 35 countries in Europe, the Americas and Asia. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team.