Product Manager, PAFT, Tools
エリコンはスイスに本社を構える外資系企業です。2つのビジネスを世界で展開しています。1．表面処理事業 2．繊維事業。特に表面処理事業においては、精密部品、金属およびプラスチック加工向け表面処理技術のリーディングカンパニーです。PVD（Physical Vapor Deposition-真空物理蒸着）コーティング業界ではグローバルシェアNo.1、日本でもマーケットシェアNo.1と他の追随を許さない圧倒的な技術力で業界をけん引しています。これらの技術は切削工具、金型、自動車部品や医療器具、皆様の身近で使われている家電製品の部品等にも使われており、生産性の向上、コスト削減、品質の改善に大きく貢献しています。
The Product Manager will be responsible to develop and implement the Plastic molding market strategy and product portfolio for Japanese market. The overall objective is to pro-actively sell and establish Oerlikon Brand as the market leader in the industry segment through sales product management with value-add approaches for our key accounts and new established accounts. Beside the Plastic molding market an additional focus will be to develop the Oerlikon ePD technology for decorative plastic parts.
(50%) Hands on interactive sales activities for existing business projects
(50%) Develop and implement sales market strategy for Plastic molding and ePD
- l Analisis of targeted markets trends / opportunities, develop strategies and tactics for successful market penetration. (Utilize CRM system)
- l Support market entrance strategy for ePD, develop initial accounts, support local samplings and product qulifications
- l Work closely with CSC(Customer Solution Center) / Quality / Production team to achieve high customer satisfaction consistently
- l Penetrate targeted/potential customers and develop new markets / applications for business enhancement (Increase sales funnel)
- l Monitor market trends / demands, customer’s strategy, competitor’s activities and develop new project pipeline
- l Deliver sales market report and business proposal for ramp-up
- l Strong knowledge with existing network in one our main Plastic market segments
- l Proven track record for technical sales & marketing in a multinational company
- l Strategic, analytical, logical and conceptual strengths
- l Proven track record in Project management, managing complex business projects in different locations and cultures
- l Strong negotiation and communication skills (Internally / Externally)
- l People engagement, ability to convince and provide solutions in a teamwork environment
- l Flexible to substantial travel (domestic / international)
Oerlikon engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans. Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions. A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 11 100 employees at 182 locations in 37 countries. In 2019, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested more than CHF 120 million in R&D.
Oerlikon Balzers is one of the world’s leading suppliers of surface technologies that significantly improve the performance and durability of precision components as well as tools for the metal and plastics processing industries. Oerlikon Balzers operates a dynamically growing network of more than 100 coating centres in 35 countries in Europe, the Americas and Asia. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team.