Product Line Manager (m/f) Thermal Spray Equipment
- Develop and support strategic planning from a product and market standpoint. Assist with keeping the company aligned to the plan thru focused development and enhancements. Ensure strategic business objectives are met with product lines.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Work with sales and marketing to assure proper training and tools are in place, foster a high-level understanding of product knowledge before product launch.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers and aligning with core company competencies.
- Manage communication on important product changes such as product release dates, part numbers, product form, fit and function to ensure the changes meet customer needs and the team is aware.
- Develop and implement go-to-market plans, working with all departments to execute.
- Technical degree (BSc/MSc)
- Technical understanding of thermal spray market and products would be an advantage
- Ability to effectively communicate with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Ability to master complex tasks, problems and objectives
- Good command of English (level C1) and German (level B1)
- Teaming and collaboration skills
- A challenging position with potential for futuredevelopment
- Ability to learn and to exercise individual initiative
- A variety of career opportunities within our successful international industrial corporation