Position: Process Manager, Forming Tools
Location: Wixom, MI
Process Manager Forming Tools - Americas is responsible for the standardization of production processes throughout the Americas region, in sites which process Forming Tools within it's production.
- Ensuring Centers involved in producing product for their assigned Segment are prepared, equipped and staffed to support Market Segment growth strategies as defined by the Segment Manager
- Ensuring consistency of processes throughout Centers of Competence
- Act as Operational Expert in the assigned Segment supporting the Segment Manager as needed
- Develop and implement new production solutions, and standardized processes based on customer and segment requirements
- Work closely with the Fixture Designer for improved solutions
- Develop a local Process Technician for each Center of Competence who is trained to ensure consistent and accurate deployment of Segment processes at the local level
- Conduct periodic audits to ensure compliance
- Will travel 50-70%
- Bachelor’s degree, engineering preferred; Experience substitutes
- 5+ years of experience managing in an Operations environment
- Demonstrated history of progressive operational responsibility
- Strong Leadership and people-oriented Skills
- Specific Market Segment knowledge such as product applications, materials, quality specifications, etc.