Pricing Excellence & Implementation Manager Global (m/f/d) for services in machinery industry
As Pricing Excellence & Implementation Manager Global (m/f/d) you are having a significant role in the development and global implementation of our new service pricing model. As such you will report directly to the Head of Global Sales of our Business Unit Balzers Industrial Solutions.
In this new position you will be responsible for establishing our global pricing model, upskilling the sales organizations and establishing a governance process in close collaboration with all local sales managers for Balzers Industrial Solutions to secure and further develop our market leadership.
- Implementing a global pricing model for the Balzers job coating business
- Establishing a global pricing governance process and managing pricing in close cooperation with all local sales managers
- Developing a training program for the local sales team for the customer negotiation, defining an implementation and setting targets
- Implementing this training program with the sales team in the country organizations, coaching, tracking progress & ensuring planned pricing and margin targets
- Analyzing price developments and actively managing prices & margins in close cooperation with the local sales managers
- University or related degree in natural science, engineering or economics
- Proven track record of 5 years sales experience in sales, marketing or similar environment in a B2B service environment with manufacturing/ technical customer focus; solution selling approach is an advantage
- Experiences in developing and facilitating training classes and workshops for sales employees and managers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and necessary skills for driving alignment and collaboration
- Skills in the following technical areas are an asset: engineering technologies, CRM system usage, project management, knowledge of all relevant MS Office programs
- Self-driven, open and positive mind-set with experience in cross-culture business environment
- Excellent analytical skills and strong business acumen
- Flexible to substantial travel internationally
- In this global role, fluent in written and spoken English is a must, other languages will be a plus
- A place among a workforce of motivated, creative, and technically well-trained people with a high degree of initiative
- A dynamic project environment with the opportunity to get to know the Oerlikon Balzers footprint and to network with the global sales teams
- Challenging position with significant exposure to global sales teams and potential for future development
- Huge diversity of people and culture on the inside as well as on the outside
Location of this role is preferably in 55411 Bingen (Germany) or 9496 Balzers (Liechtenstein), but other Oerlikon sites are up for discussion as well.
Can you identify with this position and are you looking for a new challenge? Then we are eager to meet you! Please apply online!
Phone: +49 6142 6033 103
Oerlikon engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans. Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions. A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 10 500 employees at 175 locations in 37 countries. In 2018, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested around CHF 120 million in R&D.
Oerlikon Balzers is one of the world’s leading suppliers of surface technologies that significantly improve the performance and durability of precision components as well as tools for the metal and plastics processing industries. Oerlikon Balzers operates a dynamically growing network of more than 100 coating centres in 35 countries in Europe, the Americas and Asia. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team.