- Manage defined precision components customers
Develop new customers and projects
- Connected with global Precision components team
Key Result Areas (output of the position)
- Increase sales in the market segments under his/her responsibility
- Maintain and further develop existing PrC customers
- Work closely with application engineer and production team
- Analyze the markets under his/her responsibility (market sub-segmentation, customer groups, competition etc. )
- Progressively sales experiences in Engineering Industrial Sectors/Semiconductor market, preferably with coating experience or equivalent in-depth knowledge about metals/materials engineering if no work experience
- Bachelor/Master degree in Materials Science/Engineering or Mechanical Engineering (preferably Degree in Surface Engineering)
- Good communicator & teamworker
- Above business level in speaking and written English
- Flexibility to travel frequently
- Technical Skills (product, application and service knowledge) - Has the technical knowledge on application/ products/technology and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment. Knows the details of products and services, also of the competition. Has sufficient knowledge of other BU's to support cross-selling.
- Customer focus - Is dedicated to meet expectations and requirements of customers; acts with the customer in mind.
- Consultative selling skills - Can consult client on product, services and application and show the added value. Takes into account and differentiates the needs of the different decision makers within customers' organisation.
- Team work and teamselling - Collaborates and reaches out to colleagues, leveraging their expertise, to achieve goals. Avoid friction among other team members. Shares knowledge to create sales opportunities for others.
- Negotiating - Can negotiate successfully and handle objections factually and in a convincing way. Can settle differences with minimum noise and can win concessions without damaging relationships.
- Closing skills - Can be counted on to successfully close contracts and win deals; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Compliance - Acts accordingly to Oerlikon's compliance guidelines and rules. Does not allow for any compliance mishaps.
- Business Acumen - Knows how businesses work; knows the competition, is aware of how strategies and tactics work in marketplace.
- Priority Setting - Spends his/her time and the time of others on important issues; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplish goals. Is able to effectively manage and organize time and sales activities.
- Perseverance and action orientation - Strives to deliver results and gets things done. Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish, seldom giving up in the face of setbacks.
Oerlikon is a leading global technology Group, with a clear strategy of becoming a global powerhouse in Surface Solutions, advanced materials and materials processing. The Group is committed to investing in value-bringing technologies that provide customers with lighter, more durable materials that are able to increase performance, improve efficiency and reduce the use of scarce resources. A Swiss company with over 100 years of tradition, Oerlikon has a global footprint of more than 10 600 employees at 179 locations in 37 countries and generated sales of CHF 2.3 billion in 2020.
Oerlikon Balzers develops processes and systems for the coating of tools, components and decorative plastic elements. Comprising 106 locations in 34 countries, Balzers global network of coating centers is daily dedicated to further improving component performance and tooling productivity through coating technology. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team!
If you want to operate in a business environment that gives you the freedom to imagine what is possible - please send us your application!
About Oerlikon Balzers Coating Korea (올리콘발저스코팅코리아 소개)
표면 처리 분야의 선도 업체인 올리콘발저스는 100년 이상의 전통을 자랑하는 스위스 기업인 올리콘 그룹에 속하며, 금속 및 플라스틱 가공 산업에서 정밀 부품 및 공구의 성능과 내구성을 크게 향상시킬 수 있는 표면 기술을 공급하는 세계적인 기업입니다.
현재 전세계 35개국에 100개 이상의 코팅 센터에서 1,100대 이상의 코팅 시스템을 운영하고 있습니다.
BALINIT와 BALIQ라는 브랜드로 판매되고 있는 초박막, 초경질 코팅은 마찰과 마모를 줄여주고, BALITHERM은 다양한 열처리 서비스를 제공하는 브랜드이며, BALTONE은 장식용 애플리케이션에 완벽하게 적용 가능한 다양하고 세련된 색상의 코팅 기술을 제공합니다. 또한, 기술 브랜드 BALIFOR는 자동차 시장을 위한 맞춤형 기술 솔루션을 개발하고, ePD는 크롬 효과를 적용하여 플라스틱 부품을 금속화할 수 있는 솔루션을 제공합니다.
국내에서는 올리콘발저스코팅코리아(유)로 1997년 경산센터 가동을 시작으로 현재 국내 5개의 지역별 코팅 센터(평택 본사, 경산, 부산, 군산, 광주센터)를 운영 중입니다.
PVD 코팅 시장에 새롭고 혁신적인 코팅을 지속적으로 출시하여, 국내 자동차 및 가전 산업을 포함하는 다양한 산업 분야에서 생산성 및 품질을 향상 시키고, 제품의 경쟁력을 세계적인 수준으로 향상시키는 데에 기여하였습니다.