Fort Saskatchewan, Canada
Oerlikon Metco Canada is seeking a self-motivated and dependable individual to work at their Fort Saskatchewan production facility. This is an entry level union operations position.
- Operate furnace, pulveriser, screening and packaging equipment
- Material handling, including manual handling of furnace trays
- Ability to manage several tasks at once
- Demonstrate regard for safety and quality as a priority
- Provide accurate work with attention to detail and follow-up
- Strong math and chemistry comprehension skills Shift Work
- High School Diploma
- Forklift operating experience
- Computer literacy
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Must be a team player with a strong work ethic and the ability to work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Prior experience in a plant environment together with a 4th Class Power Engineering ticket would be considered an asset.
Oerlikon Metco (Canada) Inc. offers competitive wage rate and comprehensive benefit and pension package.