We are looking for a Manager IT Architecture (m/w/d). As the Manager IT Architecture you will own the process to manage the IT architecture by defining and standardizing the building blocks of the Oerlikon information systems including applications, data and infrastructure. The process integrates into an overall Enterprise Architecture management process including business operation, IT service and process design. The process inputs are the defined business processes and IT services used to support business operation. The preferred location for this role is Pfäffikon or Wohlen.
- Integrates requirements of various stakeholders and functions such as business process owners, IoT and digitalization initiatives, embedded industrial IT developers, IT security, compliance and risk management etc. into a unified IT architecture
- Interacts with the business process and IT service owners to define the requirements for the IT landscape
- Guides and supports the heads and specialists of business applications and infrastructure to translate the high-level landscape into the respective solution architectures
- Elaborates and maintains a process to manage and document this landscape applying appropriate frameworks and tools
- Defines the IT architecture strategy combining strategic business plans, technological progress and product life-cycle strategies of the implemented vendor products
- Consults IT specialists to integrate IT architectural dependencies into the respective IT procedures such as monitoring, risk management etc.
- Evaluates risks of IT architectures and manages exposure to meet corporate guidelines and IT security requirements
- Elaborates a framework of standards and guidelines to be used by the IT teams for implementation
- Defines and monitors a set of relevant KPI’s to make sure that the architecture design is implemented properly
- Strategic and conceptual planning of IT architectures
- Up-to-date knowledge of SAP required as well as current IT technologies (Cloud Infrastructures and Networks and Security)
- Frameworks for IT architecture and process modelling such as TOGAF, BPM, etc.
- Assessing and prioritizing business (process) requirements and translating them into IT architectures
- Consulting and advising business and IT departments and individuals
- Skills to analyze complex situations and find pragmatic practical solutions
- Higher education in a technical area
- Several years of experience in design and management of IT infrastructure and application architectures
- Working experience in multi-national and geographically dispersed teams preferably in the industrial area
- German and English language both written and spoken
- Being part of our international Group IT department with a direct reporting line to our CIO
- The opportunity to have a real impact, to shape Oerlikons Global IT Architecture landscape
- A team-oriented and open-door company culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Modern office facilities within 5 min walk to the train station Pfäffikon/SZ with direct connections to Zurich; the motorway Chur/Zurich within 5 min drive
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application documents, which you can submit to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, + 41 44 225 51 13. Our recruitment partner Hays Schweiz AG will contact you afterwards.