Junior Marketing Communications Manager (m/f/d)
This position is located in our global headquarters in Balzers, Liechtenstein. It is part of the MarCom team, which is developing the global product launches for all new products, services and solutions. Thus the new colleague will be closely cooperating with our market segment managers, with the colleagues of the digital team and with all Communications people worldwide. Team spirit and personal engagement are of highest priority – a warm hearted team is waiting for you!
- Learn to develop strategies, creative concepts, campaigns and product positioning for the Product Portfolio with Senior Communication Managers
- Plan, execute and monitor MarCom activities for product launches and product lifecycle communication while ensuring smooth cross-media execution worldwide
- Create and update collateral, presentations, brochures, product sheets, fact sheets, web content, newsletters, signage and ads
- Support and consult the worldwide communication community in the 36 global subsidiaries in cross-media activities such as international events, tradeshows, scientific conferences, ads, brochures, presentations, images and videos
- Write briefings and steer advertising, event and design agencies as well as other service providers
- Ensure all MarCom activities are in line with Oerlikon Balzers brand strategy
- And sometimes we all just do the make-up to presentations, excel files and press folders
- University degree or adequate education in Communications in the industry or in an advertising agency
- 1-2 years experience as Junior MarCom specialist in an agency or international company
- Experience in industrial company preferable
- Proactive personality with high self-motivation and great team spirit
- excellent German and English is a must have, other languages are an asset
- An innovative and open-minded company with a strong team spirit
- A challenging position with potential for personal and professional development in a global technology leader
- Beneficial working conditions in Liechtenstein with flexible working hours
We look forward to meeting you. For any questions feel free to contact me
Phone: +49 6142 6033 281
Oerlikon engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans. Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions. A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 10 500 employees at 175 locations in 37 countries. In 2018, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested around CHF 120 million in R&D.
Oerlikon Balzers is one of the world’s leading suppliers of surface technologies that significantly improve the performance and durability of precision components as well as tools for the metal and plastics processing industries. Oerlikon Balzers operates a dynamically growing network of more than 100 coating centres in 35 countries in Europe, the Americas and Asia. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team.