Junior HR Reporting Specialist
This is a challenging and independent role ideal for ambitious candidate who would like to join dynamic and international environment.
The Junior HR Reporting Specialist supports global initiatives and requests related to employee data. She or he monitors data quality in our group-wide HR application (SuccessFactors) and coordinates clean-up exercises within the HR organization.
- Support our Key Users and local HR users in our monthly headcount processes
- Act as HR Reporting administrator and coordinator
- Contribute to the maintenance and further development of our Group HR reporting applications
- Produce and update the regular HR reporting and KPIs
- Run and coordinate data quality audits to improve data quality in our global systems
- Support other global HR initiatives e.g. restructuring initiatives, reporting dashboard roll-out
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in reporting and Human Resources processes is an advantage
- Additional experience with personnel management (HRIS) systems, ideally in a multinational corporation is highly welcome
- Experienced in handling large amounts of data, producing statistics and KPI’s
- Great interest in new technologies and workplace digitalization
- Professional knowledge of MS Excel
- Quick comprehension, structured and analytical way of thinking
- High affinity for IT, well versed in the use of common PC/Office tools
- Very command of English
- High level of commitment, personal responsibility and perseverance
- Multicultural and international work environment
- Work-life balance
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly work culture
- Openness to your opinion
- Great work location (Skylight building next to Zlote Tarasy)
- Private medical healthcare
- Sport cards
- Lunch vouchers
- Social events
- Free fruit Wednesdays
- Sweet cakes day
- Ergonomic elevator desks
- Informal dress code
Oerlikon is a global technology group with a clear mission: to become the leading provider of surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing.
Oerlikon (SIX: OERL) engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans.
Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions.
A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Divisions – Surface Solutions and Polymer Processing Solutions – and has a global footprint of more than 10 600 employees at 179 locations in 37 countries and generated sales of CHF 2.3 billion in 2020.
Sustainability is a living principle for Oerlikon. See:
#SustainableOerlikon #Sustainability #sustainabilityreporting