IT Service Manager (m/f/d) Global Business Solutions
As IT Service Manager Global Business Solutions, you contribute to the company’s success by developing specifications, plans and roadmaps for Business Solutions on a global level.
This is a very exciting time to enter the company as we are currently implementing a global strategy for IT service management.
Reporting Line: Head of Global IT Service Management
Location: Warsaw, Poland
- In this role you are responsible to manage the lifecycle of our core Business Solutions (SAP ERP and associated services, e.g. CRM/PLM/MDM) and IT integration platforms (e.g. SAP PI and Seeburger) within Oerlikon IT
- You consult and guide the IT team in choosing the right approach, IT architecture and IT service management processes to develop, operate and maintain all core business IT services
- You act as key account manager for IT customers, Key-Users and the Business Process Consultants for the delivery, quality and innovation of Business Solutions
- You identify, define and assure required service quality with highest attention on user & customer experience, workforce efficiency and business value
- You develop specifications, plans and roadmaps for global Business Solutions
- You translate new and changed business requirements and processes into service requirements, specifications and projects
- You assure and improve quality, standards, and business value of Business Solutions
- You define and implement IT Service Management (ITIL) best practices, policies and procedures to ensure adherence
- Bachelor´s degree in Business Informatics / Business Administration or similar
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in an SAP service management or SAP application management role in IT organizations of large and global engineering or industrial companies
- Experience in project management and in management of external SAP Application Management services and providers
- Profound ITIL knowledge (ITIL Intermediate or ITIL service manager/expert level) is required
- Extended knowledge and experience of Microsoft solutions and platforms (e.g. CRM and Azure) as well as Amazon Web Services
- Excellent customer and service orientation and attitude
- You possess a high level of self-initiative and drive for introducing best practices and establishing new ways of working
- You are willing to travel up to 40% within Europe and to the US, China and India
- You have fluent language skills in written and spoken English, German skills are beneficial
- A greenfield to establish a modern and advanced IT Service Management for Oerlikon’s digital services
- A global IT function operating with state of the art technologies
- A very welcoming, supportive and collaborative team spirit
- The opportunity to have a real impact and shape Oerlikons Global IT operating model
- An open company culture and modern office facilities (Skylight building next to Zlote Tarasy) as well as great fringe benefits (Private medical healthcare, Sport cards, Lunch Vouchers)
Interested? Please apply on our career’s homepage:
Yvonne Cantarella, Recruiter
phone: +49 6142 6033 282
Oerlikon engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans.
Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions.
A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 10 500 employees at 175 locations in 37 countries. In 2018, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested around CHF 120 million in R&D.