IT Service Desk Operator
Ready to join our IT Team in Warsaw for an exciting tasks and time to enter in our IT infrastructure team. We are looking for IT Service Desk Operator to provide quality technical support to our internal users/customer as soon as possible.
- Responsible to execute IT operations and support issues among company sites to ensure timely distribution of knowledge and positive impact on user satisfaction
- Act as a single point of contact for Receiving, logging and managing phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries
- Ensure that Oerlikon IT standards and Security are implemented and respected
- Contribute to maintain assets and monitor IT infrastructure
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a service desk or technical support environment and at least year experience in a global service delivery team
- Certification on Microsoft Desktop Support Technician or Microsoft IT support is a plus and a Certification in ITIL foundation is preferred
- Experience in using IT project management methods/tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication in englisch and german is beneficial
- Fitness Card
- Online Language Courses
- a solid 12 pays per year
- life insurence
- and many more company benefits
You like technolgies? Then we are looking forward to welcome you in our Team.
If you have further Questions please contact me.
Talent Acquisistion Specialist
T + 49 (0) 6142 6033 281
Oerlikon is a global technology group with a clear mission: to become the leading provider of surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing.
Oerlikon (SIX: OERL) engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans.
Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions.
A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 11 100 employees at 182 locations in 37 countries. In 2019, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested more than CHF 120 million in R&D.